A contemporary colonial style is evident throughout the delightful tented the restaurant, proudly fronted by an elegant veranda. This exclusive private deck includes inviting groups of relaxed and informal seating, a place to enjoy long, cool drinks and the amazing panorama of the Royal Meeting in all its glory. An elevated platform also allows excellent views of the Royal Procession and the tumultuous racing finishes.
Hospitality Package Includes:
- Royal Enclosure Guest Badges
- Private tables between two and ten guests*
- Moët & Chandon Grand Vintage Champagne on arrival
- Chefs’ stations serving appetisers, main courses, desserts and cheese
- Selection of fine wines and liqueurs
- Complimentary bar throughout the day including Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial Champagne and cocktails
- Ascot Afternoon Tea served with Moët & Chandon Rosé Impérial Champagne
- One car park label per couple
*Limited large tables available.