Balmoral Restaurant – Royal Ascot Hospitality – Ascot Racecourse
The lavish Balmoral Restaurant, situated adjacent to the Royal Enclosure Gardens, represents another brand new facility at the 2021 Royal Meeting. With fabulous views, the finest foods and first-class hospitality service to boot, distinguished guests can certainly relish a delightful day to remember at Britain’s most cherished social occasion.
Booking can be made for a minimum of two guests, with private tables provided for all parties.
Hospitality Package Includes:
- Royal Enclosure guest badge
- Reserved private table and viewing deck adjacent to the track
- Moët & Chandon Grand Vintage Champagne on arrival
- Three-course signature menu, and/or chefs’ stations serving appetisers, desserts and cheeses
- Selection of fine wines and liqueurs
- Complimentary bar throughout the day including Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial Champagne and cocktails
- Full afternoon tea served with Moët & Chandon Rosé Impérial Champagne
- One car parking label per two guests
- Racecard and racing papers